CEO’s and Entrepreneurs who are interested in delegating decisions to their team need to setup a framework for that empowerment so that they feel comfortable with the way decisions are made.
Here are the six questions that CEOs and Entrepreneurs ask themselves when they are making decisions:
- Is it good for our customers?
- Is it good for our company?
- Is it financially responsible?
- Is it consistent with our core values and ethical?
- Are we okay with the precedent that this decision sets?
- Are the key people who are affected by this decision in the loop?